Congratulations Millwood SIC Members!
SC-SIC is pleased to announce that the Millwood Elementary SIC is one of five (5) local School Improvement Councils from across the state – based on their Level One and Level Two applications for this year’s Dick and Tunky Riley Award for SIC Excellence – named as finalists for the 2020 Riley Award.
This year’s finalists are, in alphabetical order:
• Chapin Middle SIC (School District 5 of Lexington and Richland Counties)
• Flowertown Elementary SIC (Dorchester School District Two)
• Millwood Elementary SIC (Sumter School District)
• Pontiac Elementary SIC (Richland School District Two)
• Round Top Elementary SIC (Richland School District Two)
An independent panel of outside judges will review the finalists’ applications/portfolios in the coming weeks and select the winner of this year’s Riley Award. The recipient of the 2020 Riley Award will be announced at the SC-SIC Annual Meeting, scheduled for Saturday, April 4, 2020, at the SC State Museum in Columbia.
Great job for everyone’s hard work in making this possible!